Aprilia RSV4 Bike Review
It has astonished the world with its appearance, performance and technology since its beginning and it is here again to vow the senses of your mind with its new 2012 version. Aprilia Bike 2012 is being created with a simple goal of delivering the best on the track encompassing the brilliance in each term.
The Bike is a re-tooled version of previous models and has been improved with Electronic Management System. Not only that, but its engine has been equipped with improved lubrication and closed spaced gears for better speed.
The bike is a narrow V construction that adds compactness to the whole structure, which increases mass centralization and high performance framework including lengthy swing arm with shorter wheelbase.
The Aprilia RSV4 Bike 2012 comes with outstanding look. The Aerodynamic body Graphics and the instilled Digital speedometer add an element of class to the bike. The front cowl of the bike comes with chrome finishing and the cowl is integrated with halogen Headlamp which ensures clearer view at night.
Similarly, the rear portion is also made quite attractive with Bike’s colored grab rail and sweeping style side indicators. The seat is also designed with increasing inclination – lower height for rider and a raised seat for the pillion.
The Aprilia Bike is a lighter creation which is powered by Aprilia Performance Ride Control (APRC) which combines the excellent performance control and multi patented system for professional racing that is provided by Superbike Winning Technology.
The Advance butterfly valve management system is featured in the bike for ensuring improved performance and matchless efficiency throughout the RPM range.
The Bike comes with DOHC technology accompanied by Electric Digital Ignition which ensures high fuel efficiency in speedier performance. The bike comes with 17 liters of fuel capacity that works only on petrol.
The fuel system in the bike is injection type with indirect multi point electronic injection, 8 Injectors, 4 throttle Bodies and an Airbox.
The Aprilia Bike is instilled with top notch suspension package including Sachs upside down fork of 43mm diameter stanchions which can be adjusted with Spring and Hydraulic Compression. The adjustable spring preload allows alteration in the set up for different riding needs.
Concluding the top notch package is the Sachs steering damper which allows flawless millimeter precision for better bike turns and high speed stability on highways.
The Bike promises to deliver excellent mileage and high performance to the rider. The bike is incorporated with narrow 65° V4 four-cylinder engine that is extremely compact and equal in size as any Twin-cylinder Bike.
The engine offers the displacement of 999.6 cc and comes with the fuel system that is electronically injected with 2 injectors per cylinder.
The Four stroke Engine of the bike ensures high mileage and excellent speed without any sort of Vibration and noises, even when driven at the maximum speed.
Aprilia RSV4 R Price in India – Rs.15,60,000/- Approx
- Engine Type : Longitudinal 65°,4-stroke, 4-cylinder
- Bore x Stoke : 78.0mm x 52.3 mm
- Cooling : Liquid Cooled
- Displacement : 999.6cc
- Power : 180 HP @ 12500 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 115.00 Nm @ 10000 RPM
- Compression ratio : 13.0:1
- Ignition System : Magnell Marell Digital Electronic Ignition System
- Valves per Cylinder : 4
- Starter : Electric
- Maximum Speed :
- Acceleration (0-60kmph) in seconds :
- Mileage (km/lt.) :
- Fuel System : Injection. Airbox with front dynamic air intakes. 4 Weber-Marelli 48-mm throttle bodies with 8 injectors and latest generation Ride-by-Wire engine management.
- Fuel Control : DOHC
- Lubrication System : Wet sump lubrication system
- Transmission : 6 Speed
- Transmission Type : Chain
- Clutch : Multiplate wet clutch with mechanical slipper system
- Exaust : 4 into 2 into 1 layout, Single Oxygen Sensor
- Alternator : Flywheel Mounted 420 W
- Front Tyre Size : 120/70-17
- Rear Tyre Size :190/55-17
- Front Wheel : 3.5 X 17 Inch. Aluminium alloy with 6 split spokes
- Rear Wheel : 6 X 17 Inch. Aluminium alloy with 5 split spokes
- Front Brake : 320mm Dual Floating Stainless Steel Disc
- Rear Brake : 220mm Single Brembo Calliper Disc with two 32mm seprate piston
- Front Suspension : 120mm Upside-down Showa fork with Ã˜ 43 mm stanchions
- Rear Suspension : 130mm Twin sided aluminium swingarm
- Frame Type : Aluminium dual beam chassis with pressed and cast sheet elements
- Trail : 105mm
- Rake : 24.5°
- Seat height : 845mm
- Fuel Supply System : Fuel Injection
- Fuel Type : Petrol
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 17 lts
- Fuel Tank Reserve : 4 lts
- Battery : 14 Ah, maintenance free
- Seating capacity: 1
- Overall Length : 2040mm
- Overall Height : 1120mm
- Overall Width : 735mm
- Weight : 184 kg
Aprilia RSV4 R Features
- New exhaust is lighter and offers improved performance
- Fully adjustable Sachs rear suspension
- APRC system for dynamic control
- Lighter three double-spoke wheels.
- Fully adjustable Sachs shock absorber
- Improved engine lubrication.
- Stylish Intent.
- Optimised gear ratios for the utmost track performance.
- Tubeless Tyres
- Dual display mode for instrument panel display: ROAD and RACE.
- APRC fitted as standard
- Self Start
- Sachs steering damper
- Full Ride-by-Wire technology
- Advanced exhaust butterfly valve management
Aprilia RSV4 R Color
- Glam White
- Sunlit Yellow
- Black Competition